£8.97 - £11.21 p/hour
Who we are:
Healthcare Direct is a young, ambitious healthcare recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to a top level pay rate we understand that it is our staff who make us successful. If you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
What we can offer:
Working closely with local healthcare establishments we can offer regular shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit each individual staff member’s needs.
As a healthcare assistant, you will help with the day-to-day care of service users, and can be based in Residential Homes, Nursing Homes or Hospitals. If you like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you. Having a friendly and caring attitude as well as understanding and respecting the people who need healthcare support will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Medway and surrounding areas.
- Assisting service users with all aspects of personal care including washing, brushing teeth, brushing hair, dressing and toilet needs
- Taking part in, and assisting service users to take part in activities and entertainment
- Recording and reporting, completing food and fluid charts, or other daily monitoring records
- Following service users’ care plans at all times
- Positive and meaningful interaction with service users
- Assisting with the cleaning and tidying of the establishment to help support infection control
- Assisting with the preparation, serving or clearing of meals, snacks and drinks including helping services users to eat and drink
Free DBS Certificate
A starting rate of £8.97 p/hour plus enhancements for nights, weekends and public holidays
Fantastic training and development
Loyalty Bonus Scheme
A dedicated team to support you
Flexible working hours
- Kind and caring nature
- Flexibility towards shifts
- To communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Two work related contact details for referees
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Driver is preferred but not essential
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process
Please contact our Maidstone office on 01622 752633 or click below to apply online.