Website £9.25 - £11.21 p/hr
Who we are:
Healthcare Direct is a young, ambitious healthcare recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to highly competitive rates of pay our aim is to become the agency of choice within the Healthcare industry. We understand that it is our staff who make us successful so if you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
What we can offer:
Working closely with local healthcare establishments we can offer regular shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
We are looking for caring and out-going individuals to support one of our many clients based in Ashford, Kent. You will be responsible for supporting children who suffer with behavioural and emotional difficulties, helping them to fulfil their potential and get the most of life. You will be working within a team environment, so we are looking for Support Worker’s with a strong team ethic and the enthusiasm to interact and communicate with a range of young people.
- Free Uniform & DBS Certificate
- Free extensive training and on-going support
- A starting rate of £9.25 p/hour + enhancements for nights and weekends
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible working hours (you can choose how many hours you want per week and what shift patterns would work best for you)
- Only required to travel to one place of work (although we are an agency, we will keep your work all within one setting)
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated team to support you
Kind and caring nature
Flexibility towards shifts
Good communication skills
Right to live and work in the UK
Experience is preferred but not essential
Driver is preferred but not essential
*If you have current healthcare training certificates and an online DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Please contact our Tonbridge office on 01233 227810 or click below to apply online.