Website £10.64 - £17.93 p/hr
- £100 joining bonus for all new staff
- £100 referral bonus when you refer a friend
- Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
- Flexible working hours with local assignments
- Free mobile app to manage your shifts / availability
- Weekly pay / Holiday pay / Mileage contributions
- A dedicated team to support you
- £10.64 – £17.93 p/hr (inclusive of holiday pay) **
** our payroll is processed in house, we do not use an umbrella company meaning no unnecessary deductions, payroll fees or tax on your earnings!
Who we are:
Healthcare Direct is an established, ambitious Healthcare Recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to highly competitive rates of pay our aim is to become the agency of choice within the Healthcare industry. We understand that it is our staff who make us successful so if you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
As a healthcare assistant you will help with the day-to-day care of service users which includes assisting with; personal care, meal preparation/serving, daily activities, care plans and lots more. If you like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives this could be the ideal job for you. Having a friendly and caring attitude as well as understanding and respecting the people who need healthcare support will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Southampton and surrounding areas.
What we can offer:
With increased demand for temporary Staff throughout the Healthcare Sector, we can offer regular, ongoing shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
- Kind and caring nature
- Flexibility towards shifts
- Good communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Driver preferred but not essential
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates and a current DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process
Please contact our Southampton office on 023 8254 6744 or click below to apply online.