*You must be based in the UK to apply for this role – we do not offer VISA sponsorship*
- £11.77 – £17.93 p/hr
- £100 refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
- Flexible working hours with local assignments
- Free mobile app to manage your shifts / availability
- Weekly pay direct into your chosen account
- Holiday pay accrued with the option to pay weekly
- Mileage contributions where applicable
- NEST Pension Contributions
- Blue light card discounts
- Work towards NVQ/Qualifications
- A dedicated team to support you
** One of Indeed’s Top rated Healthcare Recruitment Company’s based on reviews – come and see for yourself ** Family run since 2016 ** Fantastic Teams to work with **
We specialise in what we do and that starts with you! Our mission at Healthcare Direct is to find people like you who want to either begin or enhance their careers within the Healthcare sector. We aim to provide the best possible experience from your very first contact through to your ongoing support within your chosen placements. We want you to have the confidence and ability to succeed in your role and believe with the support of our Managers, Consultants and your colleagues that we can all succeed together.
Our Team of temporary Healthcare professionals help to support and care for the most vulnerable members of our society within a variety of settings As a Healthcare Assistant or Care Worker you will help with the day-to-day care of service users which includes assisting with; personal care, meal preparation/serving, daily activities, care plans and lots more. If you like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives this could be the ideal job for you. Having a friendly and caring attitude as well as understanding and respecting the people who need healthcare support will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Ashford and surrounding areas.
What we can offer:
With increased demand for temporary Staff throughout the Healthcare Sector, we can offer regular, ongoing shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
- Must be based in the UK – we do not offer UK Visa sponsorship
- Flexibility towards shifts
- Good communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Kind and caring nature
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates and a current DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process