£25.00 - £35.00 p/hr
*You must be based in the UK to apply for this role – we do not offer VISA sponsorship*
- £25.00 – £35.00 p/hr* (LTD company accepted)
- £100 refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
- Flexible working hours with local assignments
- Free mobile app to manage your shifts / availability
- Weekly pay direct into your chosen account
- Holiday pay accrued with the option to pay weekly
- Mileage contributions where applicable
- NEST Pension Contributions
- Blue light card discounts
- Work towards NVQ/Qualifications
- A dedicated team to support you
** One of Indeed’s Top rated Healthcare Recruitment Company’s based on reviews – come and see for yourself ** Family run since 2016 ** Fantastic Teams to work with **
We specialise in what we do and that starts with you! Our mission at Healthcare Direct is to find people like you who want to either begin or enhance their careers within the Healthcare sector. We aim to provide the best possible experience from your very first contact through to your ongoing support within your chosen placements. We want you to have the confidence and ability to succeed in your role and believe with the support of our Managers, Consultants and your colleagues that we can all succeed together.
Our Team of temporary Healthcare professionals help to support and care for the most vulnerable members of our society within a variety of settings. As a registered nurse your duties will include promoting the health and social wellbeing of service users through the provision of compassionate care and excellent clinical skills. You will also have a responsibility for supervising, motivating and supporting assisting teams. A Registered Nurse with current registration is essential while further post qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Southampton and surrounding areas.
What we can offer:
With increased demand for temporary Staff throughout the Healthcare Sector, we can offer regular, ongoing shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
- Must be based in the UK – we do not offer UK Visa sponsorship
- Active NMC Pin Number and personal Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months post graduate experience (preferred)
- Kind and caring nature
- Flexibility towards shifts
- Good communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Driver preferred but not essential
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates and a current DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process
Please contact our Southampton office on 023 8254 6744 or click below to apply online.