Website £22.00- £35.00 p/hr
- £250 joining bonus for all new Nursing staff
- £100 referral bonus when you refer a friend
- Limited company accepted (ltd)
- Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
- Flexible working hours with local assignments
- Free mobile app to manage your shifts / availability
- Weekly pay / Holiday pay / Mileage contributions
- A dedicated team to support you
- £22.00 – £35.00 p/hr (ltd company pay) **
** our payroll is processed in house, we do not use an umbrella company meaning no unnecessary deductions, payroll fees or tax on your earnings!
Who we are:
Healthcare Direct is an established, ambitious Healthcare Recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to highly competitive rates of pay our aim is to become the agency of choice within the Healthcare industry. We understand that it is our staff who make us successful so if you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
As a registered nurse your main purpose is to promote the health and social wellbeing of service users through the provision of compassionate care and excellent clinical skills. You will also have a responsibility for supervising, motivating and supporting assisting teams. A Registered Nurse with current registration is essential while further post qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Tonbridge and surrounding areas.
What we can offer:
With increased demand for temporary Staff throughout the Healthcare Sector, we can offer regular, ongoing shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
- Active NMC Pin Number
- Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months post graduate experience (preferred)
- Kind and caring nature
- Flexibility towards shifts
- Good communication skills
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Driver preferred but not essential
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates and a current DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process
Please contact our Tonbridge office on 01732 449795 or click below to apply online.