£10.64 - £17.93 p/hr
- £100 joining bonus for all new staff
- £100 referral bonus when you refer a friend
- Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
- Flexible working hours with local assignments
- Free mobile app to manage your shifts / availability
- Weekly pay / Holiday pay / Mileage contributions
- A dedicated team to support you
- £10.64 – £17.93 p/hr (inclusive of holiday pay) **
** our payroll is processed in house, we do not use an umbrella company meaning no unnecessary deductions, payroll fees or tax on your earnings!
Who we are:
Healthcare Direct is a young, ambitious healthcare recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to highly competitive rates of pay. Our aim is to become the agency of choice within the Healthcare industry. We understand that it is our staff who make us successful so if you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
What we can offer:
Working closely with local healthcare establishments we can offer regular shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit each individual staff member’s needs.
As a support worker, you will be responsible for supporting individuals who need help emotionally and practically, to help them gain independence and get the most out of life. Support work covers an array of areas such as mental health, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and physical disabilities. Service users may be based in a residential home, hospital, supported living environment or a day centre depending on their condition. A highly rewarding position that suits outgoing people who love to interact and promote independence.
Ashford and surrounding areas.
- Helping service users to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives by assisting with cooking, cleaning, shopping and other domestic duties
- Supporting service users with their goals based within their home environments or local community
- Assisting service users with activities of support varying from daily living skills, personal care, being a travel escort or teaching independent life skills
- Assisting with social activities such as visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre or meals out etc
- Monitoring and recording notes on daily record sheets relating to each visit
- Liaising with families, friends, advocates, external agencies and the management team to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each service user
- Creating opportunities for service users to develop, establish, and maintain personal relationships and social networks, which encourage greater participation and integration in their chosen communities
- Kind and caring nature
- Flexibility towards shifts
- To communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Two work related contact details for referees
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Driver is preferred but not essential
*If you have in date healthcare training certificates you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process
Please contact us on 01233 227810 or click below to apply online